SOUTHWEST DAY SPA’S COMMITMENT TO YOU
Our clients and staffs health and safety during these unprecedented times that we are all experiencing is our top priority while serving our community, understanding that while providing all services we take additional steps to make sure You enjoy and benefit thoroughly Your time at the Oasis in the City
- We keep all clean with enhanced cleaning procedures including 15 minutes between each reservation to clean rooms and common areas
- All disinfectants used in the Spa are verified to ensure they meet the EPA’s criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.
- Curbside checking in to avoid gathering. (Text us when getting into the front lobby)
- If you are earlier or if we still having a client inside the spa, upon your arrival, you will be invited to the private cozy waiting suite.
- Avoid the crowds and Relax in private one-on-one services provided in the comfort & safety of your own private treatment suite.
Furthering Southwest Day Spa’s commitment to your Health & Safety we offer:
- Sanitizer hand gel offering at the front door
- Temperature check via a touchless thermometer before your service (Clients with a temperature of 100.4 or higher must reschedule their appointment with no late cancel fee or penalty)
- Affirmation that you aren’t sick or haven’t been around anyone that has been sick
- Wear a face mask as required based on state-specific orders.
- Enjoy our one-on-one service provided in the comfort and safety of your own private suite.
- All team members wear face masks, gloves & have their temperature check at the beginning of their shift
We are increasingly aware of the importance of maintaining a safe & sanitary environment where you can enjoy your services and in a relaxing setting knowing that all precautions have been taken for your safety. Each treatment room has been equipped with an individual Ultra-violet ( UV-c) light Air sanitizer to create a safe environment by reducing contaminants including allergens, bacteria, germs, mold spores, and viruses.
If You have any questions please send an email
text us at